You've asked the big question: who will you be next?
It's time to answer.
It's time to dare.
Many of us shy away from asking the tough questions we asked in book one, Ask.
Can tiny daily actions have an effect on our future?
Is it possible to change who we are?
Could it be that we have a say in what type of person we become?
When is it too late?
What can I do now to change my future?
We've asked the tough questions. It's time to dare answer them.
In best-selling author Bradley Charbonneau’s latest book, you will gather up the drive, determination, direction and desire to dare delve into distant dreams previously only accessible in your daytime drama dialogues.
OK, I promise, the whole book doesn't have so many "d" words ...
But I do like to take these meaty subjects, these tough nuts to crack, and make them light-hearted and our friends--so we can then crush our fears like buzzing mosquitoes and get back to creating our future lives.
This book contains way more than words on pages. The bonus materials give you free and immediate access to videos that enhance, explain and invite you through other media to celebrate.
In this book, you’ll discover:
✓ How a deadline can assist you in overcoming even the biggest of obstacles
✓ Why daring is scary and where most people get stuck
✓ When is the best time to dream and when is the best time to do
✓ Who you might become when you dare ask the "big" questions
✓ How teaching can empower and enhance your learning (not to mention joy, purpose and happiness)
Get DARE today and take the first step in becoming who you have dreamed of.
This is book four in the “Repossible” Series.
- Repossible: An introductory guide to the question, “Who will you be next?”
- Every Single Day: a clear roadmap towards lasting transformation in you
- Ask: if life is a multiple choice quiz, this is the answer
- Dare: challenge yourself to truly answer the questions and rocket forward
- Create: you’re ready to get real about achieving your dream, here’s what to do
- Decide: there’s a fork in the road, you’ll now know what to do
- Meditate: this is the source of our creativity, power, and direction
- Spark: there’s only one thing better than creating: helping someone else create
- Surrender: you’ve done your part, it’s time to be invited to the big stage
- Play: we've risen to a higher level of existence, yet we've "descended" to what the kids know is enlightenment
- Celebrate: compare your own today to your own yesterday and revel in the progress
- Evaluate: measure how far you've come, forecast how far you'll go
- Elevate: now that we're at the top of the mountain, it's time to scale up
- Give: you have all you need (and more), let's give it away