What if the big answers were in the questions we don't dare ask?
There are two people we need to ask. Ready? It's scary, I know.
ASK yourself these questions:
- Are you ready for the next phase of your life to begin?
- Have you been waiting for someone to reach out their hand and invite you to take things to the next level?
- Do you know what you want?
- Do you know when you want to get started with what you want?
- Do you like sour cream on your burrito?
- Are you too shy to ask for help?
- Do you believe other people would like to help you if you ask them for help?
- Did you know people like helping other people more than they like helping themselves? (PRO TIP: see questions #6 and #7)
- Are you envisioning a burrito?
What if you could get more comfortable asking yourself the big questions? What if you could practice asking others for help and you got to the point where they starting asking you if they could help you?
In best-selling author Bradley Charbonneau’s latest book ASK, you’ll uncover your answers to the questions you might want to maybe be asking yourself--and others.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How to ask for help without begging--and even turning around the tables so people get in line to help you
- Why you first might just maybe want to ask yourself what your focus is at this point in your life
- When to not ask anyone but yourself the question you most want the answer to
- What to ask yourself each and every morning and evening
- How to dig deep into your subconscious mind to get around that pesky conscious self
ASK is book 3 in the Repossible Series and a vital step before moving along the roadmap.
- Repossible: An introductory guide to the question, “Who will you be next?”
- Every Single Day: a clear roadmap towards lasting transformation in you
- Ask: if life is a multiple choice quiz, this is the answer
- Dare: challenge yourself to truly answer the questions and rocket forward
- Create: you’re ready to get real about achieving your dream, here’s what to do
- Decide: there’s a fork in the road, you’ll now know what do to
- Meditate: this is the source of our creativity, power, and direction
- Spark: there’s only one thing better than creating: helping someone else create
- Surrender: you’ve done your part, it’s time to be invited to the big stage
- Play: we’re through the woods, it’s time to exhale, smile, and play the game
- Celebrate: compare your own today to your own yesterday and revel in the progress
- Evaluate: measure how far you've come, forecast how far you'll go
- Elevate: now that we're at the top of the mountain, it's time to scale up
- Give: tell your story, spread your success, and empower others to begin